19 May 2009

Notification

Well, after an arduous and tired wait, I am glad that it's all over.

I was offered the Nanyang Scholarship by NTU. It's something equivalent to the more famous ASEAN undergraduate scholarship, but this is one which you have to compete with the Singaporean students, and stress more on leadership qualities rather than just the normal 'outstanding CCA performance'.

More importantly, the allowances are higher. And, priorities are given to participate in NTU Global Immersion Programme and Unique Leadership Training.

And, after browsing the NTUMSA (NTU Malaysian Students Association) forum, only I realise that every year, not more than 10 Malaysian students are awarded this scholarship. (Is it true?? o.O)

But, how about ICL? Now I understand the feelings of 'torn between two lovers'. lol.

Enough said. On cloud nine. =)

2 comments:

ZS said...

wow!congratulations!! haha...oh well...medicine and pharmacy scholarships are the least in the world la..

remember save some allowances to treat me in singapore!XD

Luminodreamer said...

thanks, bro...haha..

well, yea i agree with u lar..lol..

But, it's still not sure yet for me to go to Singapore...I am still waiting for something. =p