01 May 2009

A good sign, no?

Well, after resting for about a month after the GIC Scholarship, thanks God, I am shortlisted by NTU (Nanyang Technological University) for the Nanyang/ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship.

Is this a good sign for me? Or another illusion which just gives me an euphoria?

To be frank enough, when I submitted my application to NTU, I didn't even care to apply for the scholarship, as I have applied for the tuition grant provided by the Singapore MoE. And, yet, after receiving the kind offer from NTU for the Electrical and Electronic Engineering course, they shortlist me for the scholarship interview.

My heart always whispers to me that, don't ever give up until you have found no way else to fund yourself to UK. Not even try to go for second option (but, given that I got to have a realistic approach to be opted if things go worse)

To study in UK, a luxurious dream indeed, but not impossible.

Will NTU be my final destination? Or merely a stepping stone for me to learn the art of interview?

I look into the vast blue sky, and I pray. I close my dreamy eyes, and I wish.

(Anyhow, it's still encouraging to be informed that I am shortlisted for an interview ^_^)

1 comment:

ANONYMOUS said...

hey shortlisted by NTU? congrats!!