11 May 2009

Date with Italy

Well, some times ago, some of my friends have complained that I have not been posting some photos in my blog. My blog seems so dull and bored, as most of my posts are literary articles, political commentaries or philosophical essays.

Therefore, now it's time for me to brighten up my blog. Haha.

I went for ASEAN/Nanyang Scholarship on last Sunday, at JW Marriott KL. So, after the short interview session (about 20-30mins), I went to Pavillion KL to shop. Lol.

At first, I planned to have a Japanese lunch, at Sakae Sushi, however, thinking that I have tried at Sakae Sushi for numerous time, be it at Subang Parade or KLCC, I decided to try something different.

What come into my mind were authentic Mexican or Mediterranean food, but I was afraid that I might not be able to adapt the cooking style, plus Mexico is currently having swine flu..so, in the end, after much consideration, I finally made a decision. An Italian lunch date.

So, basically these are some of the photos I took.


The restaurant- Michelangelo's

Some photos on this restaurant, including the interior part.


Front view


View 1


View 2


View 3


Ok, after indulging yourself in the realm of architectural beauty, it's now time for gastronomic delight!

The Appetizer

Creamy Pumpkin Soup.
With a tiny amount of additional black pepper as spices, and the four little cute garlic bread slices as decoration. An enjoyable moment for the taste buds, indeed!

The Main Course

"Pollo Alla Cacciatiore"-Roasted Whole Leg Chicken with Spaghetti.
The drumstick is roasted with some herbs and somehow overcooked a little, but still delicious and yummy. While for the spaghetti, when combined with the pasta, it's the best food companionship I have ever tasted in an Italian meal.


The Dessert.

Tiramisu with Coffee
Two little slices of strawberry, as beautiful toppings on the creamy white cake, bring out the tastiness of the cake and the chocolate powder. The coffee, serves as the final touch-up for today meal.


And guess what, the whole meal, with service charge and government tax included, not to mention the peaceful environment and some melodius jazz songs, costs you only *RM 34.40!!

So people, if u have the time and leisure, just pay a visit to this restaurant.

I will blog about the interview later on another post. =)

*It's a promotion price. Not too sure if u may get such price on later date.

No comments: