26 July 2010

Of Colosseum and Blue Cave




It's astonishingly majestic. Standing amidst the crowd, you feel like being transported back into the glory past, where you will hear the roars of the beasts, the cries of the gladiators and the shouts of the crowds.

The amphitheatre converges your sights, but diverges your fears. The spirits, courage and thirst for victory seem to transcend time and space, amplifying the unbelievable architecture and history which have survived over the centuries.




So fascinating and impressive!

When the blue reflection and the traditional Capri song meet up, it's like a pair of couple made in heaven, marking the beginning of a mythical story- to be weaved with your magical imagination.

I saw, I gasped, and I kept quiet. A beauty which only nature can provide is definitely a miracle your eyes couldnt miss.

I admired it with my heart, and I got the best picture my mind could think of.

When I was about to leave the cave, I saw the glowing blue, that was when the sun shone into the sea. I silently made a wish-

"How I wish you were here.."

No comments: