07 July 2010

The night is Wicked!


Spell-binding! Magically awesome! Amazing plot!
-Peter Phang

Just watched this musical tonight. It's just simply beautifully wicked!

Never expected that The Wizard of Oz is her father. That was a great twist. Similar twist from the book Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. A dad who has forsaken the daughter and fate unites them in a cruel way.

I wont describe much on my blog, so that my readers will have the chance to see for themselves, how amazing the musical could be.

2 weeks in London, and they have been the Weeks of Wicked Phantom. My first musical experience wasn't that good, after watching Avenue Q. Thanks god that I have watched these 2 with proper storyline and stage effect.
Now that I have fallen in love with musicals.

Some nice lines which I still managed to recall after the show,

- Beautifully tragic and Tragically beautiful
- "You dont have what it takes, hope that you will prove me wrong. I doubt you will"
- "You are beautiful." "Don't lie." "I didn't. It's just the different way of seeing things."
- " Because I knew you, I have been changed for good."
- Truth is not what behind logics and reasoning. It is something we all agree upon.

A nicely written play which managed to earn standing ovations from the whole crowd. And, honestly, I think that Wicked truly deserved it.

Folks, just go and watch and you will know what am I trying to say.

Some nice songs to share:


Enjoy! =)





1 comment:

Ace A Rune Whiz said...

i watched wicked too, though that's the only musical i have watched so far. my favorite song is "defying gravity", go tube it. it's an excellent song.

you seem to be enjoying your time in london huh. give me a call when you come back and have gotten free. we can go for inception together with zx =)