21 September 2009

Untitled

In one week's time, I will be saying goodbye to Malaysia.

Many friends who are going to study abroad soon, have started to blog about the memoirs, moments and anecdotes which are stored in their minds, and can still be retrieved until today.

I tried to remember, to reminisce and to recall, yet what appear, were not the significant milestones which I have achieved, but the happy and sweet moments which I have passed through without notice. I was surprised.

The first time I was detained and caned in the class by Cikgu Fong, my Primary BM teacher.

The first time We chased a classmate around the school compound, until my school uniform was torn (terkena the side of the windowpane,-.-).

The first time I was protected by a young gangster head in the school bus, and got lots of free snacks and, of course free seats as well. He even lent me some Misteri Naga comic books but I couldnt find him when I have finished reading them.

The first time I took a bus when I had diarrhoea. (Very bad experience, dun ask! )

The first time I made a phone call to a girl.

The first time We cracked jokes and spilled a mouthful of water in front of the teacher.

The first time I fought with a classmate.

The first time I was so happy being a class monitor for straight 2 years. (2005/06)

The first time We made surprises for teachers and friends.

The first time We debated with our English teacher about an issue.

The first time We wrote about our class, our teachers an kept those in a book.

The first time I saw unity in my classmates when the teachers asked about the book.

The first time I consoled a girl on a phone for about 2hours and it cost me a RM15 for the bill.

The first time I took an hour walk to search for a piece of one-year-old newspaper article at National Library.

The first time I took a dinner with a girl and walked her home and made a video for her birthday.

The first time Me and My Friends skipped the Physics class and went to play badminton.

The first time We laughed like nobody is around at the cafeteria.

The first time We cracked some unforgettable jokes in Ulu Sepri.

Too many first times to be brought with the luggage, which is why I choose to store them in the room. So that, when I come back, I will be able to take them out and have a look.

"We ought to keep our memories because we need them when we are alone, when we feel cold and when we fall."

P/s: I accidentally re-listened to this song. Nice one indeed.

2 comments:

HolyCow said...

Nice post :)

All the best in your studies, and don't forget all those wondrous childhood memories. Have a look at this video, it's one of my favourite songs and I think it ties in well with the post :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzEaij9ACrU

On a side note, that video you posted was originally a Japanese song called "Mirai e" by Kiroro. It's a song she wrote for her mother when her motherwas ill, and it's about the advice her mum used to give her about the future. It's really meaningful, check it out when you're free :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu0zj4lH2n8

Luminodreamer said...

Heyya man! haha. First time saw ur reply eh. How's life in MMU?

Erm. thanks for ur wish. I will try my best, hopefully I can achieve what I have planned earlier. lol. And, for your favourite video, I think u showed it to me before. Something like 10,000 memoirs or something i guess?

Yup, listened to the original version on youtube as well. Too bad, cant understand Japs..hopefully will get the time to learn some foreign languages eg Italian, French or Japs will do. LOL