08 September 2009

Finally almost there

A place I have always dreamed about. A place which I have thought that I might not be able to go, at least for now.

But, now it's happening. I am going to London, and I am finally almost there.

Things happen for a reason. And, for a person who loves scenery, I got Wilson House as my future accommodation. I can just easily overlook the spacious and picturesque Hyde Park from my room. I heard there's a sport centre nearby (wow!), as well as some Malaysian restaurants (Kebab!), and big shopping malls like Tesco and Marks and Spencer.

The drawback is, I will miss lots of fun time with friends who stay in Southwell and other Evelyn Gardens hall, as well as Southside and Beit. =(

Plus, cycling across the park amidst the morning breeze seems refreshing and awesome! =)

Just have a sneak peak on the park which I will walk through everyday. =p



Hyde Park-take 1


Hyde Park-take 2

3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Nice~ Congrates once again! we ought to meet in UK later on! haha...

Luminodreamer said...

Thanks g_yean_i. once again! =)

sure sure..U are in Bath, right??..

How far is it from London? Myabe u, sinyee, kenny they all can come? lol

g_yean_i said...

haha.. yup, i'll be in Bath~ i think it's approximately one and a half hours to two hours to london.. yeah~ we'll go london and visit you all de.. you all come to Bath as well la~ haha..