01 September 2009

3108 Thoughts

Heavy rain in the morning. Just woke up and felt like going back to sleep again.

Therefore, to kill boredom, I went to buy the 1Malaysia first day cover. I admit that I am not an avid stamp/ first day cover collector, but still the first day cover is quite attractive.

So this is the first day cover.


And this is the miniature sheet which costs me RM5. It's like a hologram with a 3D-effect.


Well, u see, somehow, this reminds me of the degree of patriotism issue which occurs every year without fail. There are so many ways to show it, but some just insists on waving the flag is the only method to show; while some even thinks that we should just keep quiet in order to be patriotic.

I buy 1Malaysia first day cover-wor. I support Barangan Buatan Malaysia-lar. At least I walk my talk, better than some who just leaves shoutouts as shoutouts, or keep slogans as slogans.

U see, that's the problem. Here, we need to show people our love. We can't just store it deep inside our heart.

However, we have to make sure one thing. Our love is towards our country, which doesn't switch name every 5 years.

Here I wish, Hari Merdeka, Malaysia! =)

Is that patriotic? Yea, perhaps not. Because I didnt wave my flag. =p

2 comments:

Ace A Rune Whiz said...

lol! nice post

Corrinne The Great said...

*waving flag*

ooh.. I didn't know that cover existed. I oso wanna buy!!!