22 July 2009

Announcement

From now onwards:

1. I shall stop commenting on issues related to my nation's politics and economy

2. I shall refrain from making a stand on any political and economy issues, and shall always remain neutral in all circumstances.

3. I shall uphold my responsibility and integrity as a government-sponsored scholar to abide by the terms and conditions in the agreement.

4. I shall not explain the reality in my country to any third parties, without the consent of my sponsor.

5. I shall keep quiet and be ignorant towards any national issues.


Yours sincerely,
Luminodreamer

2 comments:

Desiree said...

y the change??

Luminodreamer said...

ok..haha..it's a great change right??

nolar..cz in the agreement, JPA has sth on these...jangan terlibat dalam hal2 politik..bla bla..atau terpaksa menerima tindakan tarik balaik penajaan biasiswa.
but i will try to write in a very very vague way...LOL

^^