09 May 2008

Exam!!!

Omg...it's exam season again...

Haiz~~

Once, i was so confident in my preparation, but now, though still confident, but not as before. Just that now i m more concerned and conscious of my study...if this time i m not going to make it...i will have to put extra lots of efforts...

Tension is crawling up my spines right now...the mind is getting clear and blur at the same time...the hands has lost its coordination with the eyes( no more sports..T.T)

anyway, it's time to sign off...till we meet...

[may the luck be with me]

~~luminodreamer89~~

2 comments:

HolyCow said...

I LOLed at the post topic... 12th May happens to be my gf's birthday~ ^^;;

Anyhow, nice blog, although personally I prefered your wordpress blog more (Blogspot has a retarded comment system! :\). Will add it to my blogroll later on >:3

Take care ya~ ^^

P/S: Guan Da here btw...

HolyCow said...

...... Wrong topic. ROFL