16 May 2008

Album of the Week



Album title

Before the confirmation of the official title, the album was planned to be named That Chick, a reference to one of the album tracks. The album name means "(E) Emancipation (=) equals (MC) Mariah Carey (²) to the second power". It is a play on Einstein's famous mass–energy equivalence formula and is the sequel to her 2005 album, The Emancipation of Mimi.


Track listing

  1. "Migrate"(featuring T-Pain) (Carey, Hills, Belawa Muhammad, Faheem "T-Pain" Najm) - 4:18
  2. "Touch My Body" (Carey, Crystal "Cri$tyle" Johnson, Nash, Stewart) - 3:25
  3. "Cruise Control" (featuring Damian Marley) (Carey, Dupri, Johnson, Damian Marley, Seal) - 3:33
  4. "I Stay In Love" (Carey, Cox, Kasseem Dean, Adonis Shropshire) - 3:32
  5. "Side Effects" (featuring Young Jeezy) (Carey, J. Jenkins, Johnson, Storch) - 4:22
  6. "I'm That Chick" (Johnta Austin, Carey, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Rodney Temperton) - 3:31
  7. "Love Story" (Austin, Carey, Dupri, Seal) - 3:56
  8. "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" (Carey, Davis, Mark DeBarge, Johnson, Etterlene Jordan) - 3:01
  9. "Last Kiss" (Austin, Carey, Dupri, Seal) - 3:36
  10. "Thanx 4 Nothin'" (Carey, Dupri, Seal) - 3:05
  11. "O.O.C." (Carey, Dean, Sheldon Harris) - 3:26
  12. "For the Record" (Carey, Cox, Shropshire) - 3:26
  13. "Bye Bye" (Carey, Eriksen, Hermansen, Austin) - 4:27
  14. "I Wish You Well" (Carey, Poyser, Mary Ann Tatum) - 4:35

[Adapted from Wikipedia]

Currently listening to:
2. Touch My Body
13. Bye Bye

Recommended Hit(s):
2. Touch My Body
13. Bye Bye


Rating: A

2 comments:

Belle said...

I love Mriah Carey "TOuch My Body".
^^ favourite part is "I will hunt you down".
XD dont know why i get excited whenever she sings that part.

WinnieWong said...

My favourite song from this album is bye bye XD