21 November 2010

Saturday Night Thoughts

It is a lazy Saturday, and the day greeted me with a foggy morning and a chilly nightfall.

I have always been wondering, what if time passes slower?

It has been one and a half month in the UK, halfway through Autumn Term, and it's about to end in 3-4 weeks time.

And, I questioned myself, how have I spent my time here so far?

There was once, someone told me about this.

"You stand below a big tree. Close your eyes. Wait for the leaves to fall. Breath in and smell the fragrance of autumn."

Group projects, essays, homeworks are things that contribute to your future. Therefore, we tend to ignore those that are happening now.

Time is gold, that's what people said, because you cant buy the minutes that you lost. So, if we always live in the future, can we have the present, once again?





No comments: