30 January 2010

Words behind a Wallpaper



A young boy who views the world from a different angle. Besides, he loves to joke around and mingle with new friends. So, he takes a box and covers his face. There are certain things which he feels that it's better to be kept to himself, rather than revealing them.

A good weather and a green hill, yet he is alone, overlooking what is below the hill. Sometimes, you need to do things alone and think alone.

It's the silence that will bring you towards the serenity of souls.
It's the serenity that helps you see through things you might have missed in the daily hustle and bustle.

If you happen to stumble on my blog, ask yourself, have you treated yourself nice lately?

I love this picture. I just don't know why. Perhaps I see myself inside? ^^

No comments: