01 January 2010

Happy New Year, London!

The fireworks were just simply spectacular. 8 minutes of illumination marked the beginning of 2010 and the end of 2009. Celebrating new year with a bunch of Imperial friends was something quite cool as well, despite the long hours of waiting in the chilly, cold, freezing night.

Normally, people will make new year resolutions at the beginning of the year. To be able to draw out is one thing, to be able to carry out is another thing. So, I dont really fancy of making my own resolutions. However, I do wish to accomplish certain things in this coming year.

1. To try my very best in my studies.
2. Find a balance between life and goals.

1st of Jan. A good day for reflection of the past. 2009, a year full of uncertainties and tribulations. A treacherous year to walk by, yet, with chances, opportunities, and lucks, I managed to achieve my dreams.

I have never imagined that I can actually go for a countdown in London, seeing London Eye with my eyes. When two eyes meet, it's about fate and luck. Now I believe it.

A new year, a new aim, and a new target.

To sign off, let's have a look on how London celebrated her New Year!

No comments: