11 October 2009

First Week in London

Actually, there are nothing much to be blog about, since most of the things happened are rather insignificant. lol

However, I will try to update my readers with some stories...

1. I was involved in the super fun, yet super tiring Egg-Race Project. 6 of us are required to build a model to hold a ping-pong ball for 15-30 seconds, and launch it across 3m. Although ours are not really successful, the efforts put in are worthwhile afterall.

2. I had a badminton tryout yesterday. But, probably I will not be selected into the teams. Still, keeping my fingers cross. =)

3. Had a really good time cooking, especially in Southwell..^^

4. Signed up for some societies eg: Astronomy, Model UN, Felix (IC newspapers), Badminton Club and Malaysia Societies..


till then, people..bye! =)

2 comments:

g_yean_i said...

Can cook dy? geng!! I'm still stuggling here~ all my flatmates seem to be cooking better than me! haha..

Luminodreamer said...

Cooking is not hard actually..

need some patience and observation..i learnt about a month before I came to UK lor..

HAHA..i can cook some dishes lar, like minced pork with egg, tofu, potatoes wif minced meat, fried prawn..etc...

try many times..and u will get the drift liao~~

good luck! haha