25 October 2009

3rd week~~

Time flies. Before I realised, I am now in the 3rd week of my Imperial life. Lectures are still tough, and getting more difficult.

Basically, my daily activities are rushing to uni, study, then rush back to Wilson House and rest. Therefore, there are nothing interesting to be blogged about. LOL

Anyway, there are several updates I would like to post up here.

1. Next week, 31st of Oct, I am going to Nottingham for the Nott Games, while as a spectator or a player, I think it will be known pretty soon.

2. I got an extra 1hour per week math lesson, which I hope it can compensate some of the wasted hours spent on the actual Math lecturer.

3. Today, I went to the Science Museum with a bunch of Malaysians. It's so big and exhilarating to see those scientific experiments and have a glance on those cool and rare pictures. (Much more better than PetroSains in KLCC. And the most important thing is, the admission is FOC! =)

4. First time to practice Lion Dance for the ICUMS. The stunts are not so tough, just that need lots more of practices and patience.

Stay tuned for more updates, people! thanks for supporting my blog~~~=)

No comments: