06 October 2009

*Alert*

Hey people, I am pretty much settled down in Wilson House, which is my hall, located at Sussex Gardens. It is not very far from Imperial, comparing to the journey and distance I have to travelled everyday. To be exact, I need around 27mins to walk across Hyde Park to reach my department.


Well, as what I have read on ZW's blog, I would like to blog about this too. Yesterday night (Monday) was the first ever successful shared dinner ever prepared. The Malaysians (Shari, ZW, me, Shi Yunn, Jialin, Tai...) went to Saintsbury to get the raw materials and sauces, and we decided to cook together.

Here are the menu:

Spicy fried rice: Shi Yunn
Salmon Fish: ZW + Chee Leong
Minced Meat with Egg+ Fried Prawn: me
Vegetables: ZW+ Shari+ Chee leong
Pork Steak: PQ
Salad: Ken

and some pastas and rice...(will upload the pic later on, once i get hold of it)^^

So, though is a very tiring day (have to take tube from Gloucester road back to Wilson), it's really fun to meet all the Malaysians to cook together!

p/s: rushing for uni, ppl, till then =)

No comments: