25 August 2009

A day in KLCC

Today, I accompanied my mum to KLCC to shop, as well as to go to the Chinese Book fest, for some prominent editors/ columnists' sharing sessions.

And, on the way, we met a cute Japanese student who was losing her direction to KL Sentral. Therefore, my mum offered to help her out and taught her the way. *She also told her I am her son, and asked me to exchange emails and names. I wondered what is my mum doing..O_o*


From left to right: Mum, Atsuko

So, later we went to KLCC and took our lunch. Later, we just went to Isetan and chose some clothes and a pair of jeans.

And, at the book fest, I was honoured to meet up with some famous local columnists, like 许国伟, who holds a discussion with Jamaluddin on 988 radio station every morning 8-10am; 欧阳文风, who is best known for his cognitive theory, education philosophy and gay issue; and of course, not to forget the renowned Sinchew Daily editor, 郑丁贤, who is good in criticising the government's policies in a subtle, yet sarcastic way.

So, these are some of the shots taken this evening.



from left to right: 许国伟, me


from left to right: me, 欧阳文风


from left to right: me, 郑丁贤

Today, is a tiring day, yet a fruitful and enriching day. It's good to have a chance to meet up with the real persons behind those thought-provoking articles.

*this is my 100th post~~~^@^*






2 comments:

Edward 刘怀友营养师 said...

你你。。。沒看見歐陽文風搭着你肩膀嗎?難道。。
不過老實講,有點羨慕你跟這么多名人拍照lo~

Luminodreamer said...

妈的。。哈哈。。我也察觉到。。可是,这并不表示什么。。别胡乱留言。。免得到时候需要一一澄清。。。呵呵呵

我也不知道。。我去是要听丁贤的演说。 然后,误打误撞下遇见他们,就拍了几张照。。lol