23 August 2009

Best. Tarikh-tarikh. Ni. (BTN)

Kawan-kawan, you tau mana tarikh-tarikh yng best sekali dalam bulan Ogos ni?

Jawapan: 17-21 Ogos 2009

Actually, before I was summoned for this camp, I had read much negative impressions provided by previous scholars. I began to worry, and feel the tension before reading the clean, nicely-printed invitation letter from JPA.

Due to the obligation for the scholarship, I had to step into this camp, which is located deep inside Rembau, the stronghold for KJ.

And, to my horror, first day during registration, I was allocated to a dorm which took in 11 people and I was the only Chinese boy. LOL.

Nevertheless, I knew that, "out of difficulties, makes miracles". And, what happened the rest of the week, was truly unexpected.

I had my first abseiling experience there (which I missed it during my NS training), and it was so so so fun! The anxiety when you are up there, looking down the ground; the excitement when you are 'scrolling' down the tower; and the relief when you can finally touch the solid soil below your feet.


Plus, here comes the most important and critical element which has accompanied me in the camp- Jokes!!!

Let me introduce you the best joker in the camp!

The 2nd person from the right, our tok penghulu! Only those who witnessed the joke can fully comprehend it and remembered the moment till the eternal. (Btul tak, karmun and zhi wearn? ^^)

And, now, let me move on with my LDK group members.

Formal clothings in dewan makan.


After LDK. With our Facilitator, Ms. Sabrina.


Baju sukan at dewan makan.


The Mafia Gang.


From left to right: Austracia, Me, and Karmun.


As the saying goes, "a picture can tell thousand words". So, I would like to let these pics telling the rest of it.

With my responsibility today, what I can conclude is, sometimes we do have to overlook certain aspects to enjoy ourselves and to avoid further depression. When people are harsh with their words, try to smile sarcastically and trust me, the smiles do help.

Merdeka, means that 'dalam hati mereka'. It will always be mereka who gives, and mereka enjoy the benefits. It will never be who gives certain thing, and who takes it.

It's time to fasten our pace for development, rather than quantify certain things to show the fragile justice we have. We ought to review what's wrong and amend it accordingly, rather than take it as the only reference we could have.

Anyhow, this camp is seriously damn memorable, damn funny, and damn crazy!!!! Ulu Sepri rockzzzz to the max!!!! =)

3 comments:

g_yean_i said...

haha.. this make me miss my BTN too~ fun right? too bad we don't have flying fox~ hehe..

Corrinne The Great said...

u like abseiling? @@
i nearly cried the first time i did it. nearly.
btw, abseiling at BTN was my third.

Luminodreamer said...

@ yean hui: haha..yeap..no flying fox..but abseiling is nice..lol..indescribable feelings..BTN is damn so so fun lor..lol

@corrinne: nice to meet u on my blog. =) erm..haha..gals mar..no worries de lar...LOL