01 April 2009

April Fool. A great twist.

Rejected by Khazanah. No reasons given. Was told that the committee board is extremely selective. So far, only two Chinese are selected for the first-round interview.

And mind you, both of them are the top scorers (5As) in STPM 2008. They scored perfect flats in all papers. And one guy was even the top scorer for MUET.

So, perhaps I am just not good enough. Ha-ha.



And, just on the day which every university has to reply to UCAS, a long-awaited reply finally arrived. Thanks. =)



So, a great twist. Life always has a great turn at the corner, and brings an unexpected surprise.

2 comments:

markwongsk said...

Wow you got Imperial!!! Imperial din even reply me.... I guess that's a rejection rite? =(

At least you can apply to JPA for scholarship! Haiz... me still dono where to get the funding

Luminodreamer said...

hey markwongsk,
thx for your comments.
Maybe I sent in earlier, that's why perhaps?
But i do believe that u might get somewhere else better. I am jz lucky enough to secure it.
Evry cloud has a silver lining. Dont give up.