23 August 2008

The Holidays

How I wish to have a nice and enjoyable holidays. Almost every time when holidays come, i make that statement, however, until the day when school reopens, i will say the same thing again-what a boring holiday!

This one-week holidays, I spent the first few days by going back to my hometown in Ipoh. Nothing special, but to visit my grandparents, and to satisfy my ever-hungry stomach. The place is like before, no significant changes. Only my grandparents are getting older and weaker. Time flies. Time waits for no man. "Wooh!!"-I exclaimed and sighed-and began to picture how are my parents and myself going to be in the next decades.

Plus, I went to MABECS. A Malaysia-British Educational Agent. Only now I got to know about UCAS. Only now I got to know that studying in UK is no more a dream. There was once I got very dejected and extremely down. Nevertheless, with luck and efforts, once again, I dare to say that my dream of setting my feet on the land of Europe might well become true. After one year of studies and knowing more friends, I have grown up and changed my mindset. I am a totally different person by now.

Besides, I have got my computer problem settled. And, u guys, whoever is reading this piece of article, trust me, get a DELL computer if u ever want to get a new laptop. First, the quality is proven to be state-of-the-art. Second, the design is sophisicated. Thirdly, and this is the most important point has to be remembered-the technical support and service provided by DELL is just good-thumbs up!

The remaining days, I spent it in the usual way-sleep, eat and play. Nothing much to be discussed. I supposed, most of my classmates did the three things in a row as well. XD

No comments: