11 September 2011

Rainy night at 2am

If I die young
bury me in satin
Lay me down on a, bed of roses
sink me in the river, at dawn
send me away with the words, of a love song

-"If I die young", The Band Perry

This song is beautifully sang. Randomly played on the radio, in the middle of a Saturday night.

A heavy rain has just stopped, in the midnight at a small town.

And, with the soft breeze touching your cheeks, reminding you of the sweet tranquility after a downpour.

Starry sky, of a dream that will never come after a sad cry from the clouds.

But, deep down in the veil of the dark, there will be a rainbow we couldnt see, on the other side of the world.

Every heart lies a cupid. Whispering the faith into the soul. A noble wish which transcends the space and time, sleeping soundly in the mind.

Just like a sailor, who sits by the London Bridge, after a long voyage, still keeping the dream of the America.

Rain in the fall, illuminates the sorrow of the night.

No comments: