31 May 2011

Pathetically funny Scribbles.

The most dreaded days are here. Finally.

The days you wish them to come quicker, and wish them to move further away at the same time.

They are here. The battlefields are prepared right before you, no matter how prepared you are.

Sometimes, exams season can be funny as well, but pathetically. I find out about this when I happen to chat with some friends back in Malaysia.

#Conversation 1

A: Hey, have you done with your exams?
Me: Err..nope. I will only begin a few days later.
A: I thought the last time we chat you said you will be having exams soon?
Me: Yea. haha (Laughed bitterly because the last time was the beginning of April.>.<)

#Conversation 2

B: How's your exam going?
Me: For god sake, I haven't even started man! But I will be re-taking SPM this summer.
B: Oh. That means it's easy for you la.
Me: Nope. I am not talking bout the level of the exam. It's the number of the subjects.

#Conversation 3

C: How come your course has so many subjects wan?
Me: Yea, I am wondering too. Haiz. Must be I did something wrong in my past life. Kena punished.
C: HAHAAHAHA.


Good luck peeps! May the force and luck be with us. :D

No comments: