23 February 2011

Disney and Dreams!

Disney came to LSE today.

The talk is quite boring actually, since their main intention is to promote Disney corporation in the EMEA region. However, I love the way how the external communications guy conveys their message.

Enthusiastic. Cool. Funny.

There's one line which I find it quite memorable.

"There's no company in the world which you can speak about magics, family, and fairy tales, and the employer's eyes are beaming."

I have always been wondering about how's it feels like to be working in Disney. The ultimate combination of imagination, creativity and practical skills. In Disney, an engineer is given the most amazing name I have ever heard.

Disney Imagineer.

This reminds me one of the famous quotes by Walt Disney.
If you can dream it, you can do it.

No comments: