16 December 2009

Of Last Week of the Term

When we were in primary, secondary or even pre-u, the last week of the term used to be the most relaxing week. We can even opt for not going to class. In university, it turns out to be the busiest and most tiring week ever. Crazy.

Yesterday, I decided to give myself time out, at least for a night. I randomly walked into the Holy Trinity Church, and listened to the performances by Imperial Gospel Choir. I am not a Chrsitian, nor an avid choir-singing lover. Just feel that I need to rest, at least a little.

What are awaiting me for the rest of the week:-

1. Programming test
2. Submission of Group Design Project Proposal
3. Lab Orals


All these are counted. =.=


Well, but I really have a good time joining UKEC. haha. That's the life I am looking for. Not the dull and competitive life in IC. It's good for the brain, not for the soul. (Ok-lah, good for the soul too, but maybe jz a little?) =p

No comments: