07 March 2009

Dream Vs Reality

Recently, I came to a funny conclusion about life. (Maybe due to excess boredom, the neurone cells are enjoying thoroughly...XD XD..)

Life is about how far u can make ur dreams come true, and how far u can turn reality into your dreams..

I have a friend, who wants to become a movie director. The Dark Knight is his favourite; I have a friend who is interested in opening a concept cafe, but he is not going to tell me his exact plan; I have a friend who goes for bakery course right after SPM; I have a friend who studies tourism and hospitality; and of course, I have a friend who is working right now, striving hard to provide himself a decent life.

I believe each of us has surely thought before that "what if i could.. ". And, I always have the strong belief that, if one person goes according what his mind figured and what his heart whispered, he will succeed in life, be it a small or a big dream.

And, right now I am having 3 dreams. Just match the number given by the genie in Aladdin. =).Strike a flying-colour result. Get a hopeful offer. Snap a pocketful of money.

Will the magic lamp work this time? We shall see it then...:p

1 comment:

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.